Start the NEW YEAR off right and add these essential wardrobe basics for every woman’s closet and always have pieces to coordinate and look amazing! Build your wardrobe with a foundation of a few basic essentials and getting dressed will be easy and you will always look your best! We’ve created a basics checklist for you to review and build your closet on! With these 6 essential wardrobe basics for every woman, you are sure to have everything you need to look your best and coordinate outfits for any occasion!
Essential Wardrobe Basics for Every Woman’s Closet
Wardrobe Basics Checklist:
- Black Booties– this footwear literally goes with everything and will always give you a polished look with jeans or dresses!
- Black Blazer– can instantly dress up your jeans for a business casual look or polish off your work attire!
- Leather Jacket-adds edge and instant confidence to every look!
- High-wasted denim jeans-these are your EVERY day bottoms that can be worn with any top and feel better with each wear!
- Black Jeans-these slimming pants can be dressed up or down and are universally flattering for all figures!
- Denim Jacket-the easiest and most classic casual coat for ANY outfit!
Add these to your closet we are positive you will have the essential wardrobe basics that can withstand the trends and always give you great looking options for your daily outfits!
SHOP THESE ITEMS:
WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR ESSENTIAL WARDROBE BASICS? WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU! LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW AND SHARE YOUR FAVORITES!
I definitely agree with the black booties! They’ve been on my “to-buy” list for years… no joke. And I often find myself wearing an outfit that would be perfectly complete if I had black booties!
One of my closet staples is a grey sweater. I wear my dark-grey crewneck sweater so much; it goes with everything and I just love the color grey!
Thanks for the comment! Yes it’s incredible what that one “completer” piece can do for you closet! Haha we all have a slight grey, black and white obsession! Excited to check out your site as well! Thanks for stopping by!